Thursday, February 19, 2009

Writer's Block: Jackpot

(In my previous posts, I mentioned that these blogs would be identical except for the odd chance that there would be unique content for each blog. This almost became unique LiveJournal content, but I decided to share. On LiveJournal, there is a feature called “Writer’s Block” where someone posts a question to jog people’s minds and have them answer. The question itself is below in quotes, and my answer below that. To see answers others have posted, just follow the “view other answers” link. Enjoy!)

Question:
“If you won the lottery, what would you do with your newfound riches?

Submitted By [info]kimbereli09

View other answers

My Answer:
I won the lottery? But I didn't even enter... And now I have all this "money" in my name...
Someone's obviously trying to dump dirty money on me, to get rid of it before the cops stumble upon it. Or maybe I'm being framed? But for what? And why me?
I gotta figure this out fast before the media gets a hold of this. They'll come to congratulate me on my winnings, give me a hand shake, and basically paint a bulls-eye on me. This money came from nowhere, and I'll be damned if I trust any of this.
Fine, if fate's gonna throw me this curveball, I'll hit it out of the park. I'll take the money, but I won't be defenseless either. I guess it's just time to do what's right.
It's time to become Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy!